* Donate any non-perishable, perishable or frozen food items at the Lynnwood Food Bank from 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM, Monday, Tuesday & Saturday. Wednesdays our hours are 11: 00 AM to 5:00 PM, Friday our hours are 10AM to 1 PM
* Donate cash to purchase bulk food items. Checks should be made to the Lynnwood Food Bank. You may also donate by credit card at guidestar.org.
* Donate non-perishable items at the following locations:
Trinity Lutheran Church, 6215 196th SW, Lynnwood
QFC barrel, Hwy 99 & 176th St SW
* Sponsor a food drive in your neighborhood or grocery store.
* Direct Lynnwood citizens needing food assistance to the food bank.
* Donate money regularly so the food bank can buy necessary food items to supplement what is collected.
* Please bring these to the food bank on Tuesday and Wednesday mornings.