**PLEASE NOTE THE CLOTHING CLOSET IS OPEN 8 AM – 4:30 PM. CLEANING AND SOCIALLY DISTANT PROCESSES ARE IN PLACE**
The Clothing Closet is a service available to all Indiana State University students and alumni seeking to expand their professional wardrobe. What makes this service unique is that 100% of the items are donated by faculty, staff, families, community members, businesses, and perhaps even you! During the 2018-2019 academic year the Clothing Closet served nearly 1,000 students!
STUDENTS & ALUMNI SEEKING PROFESSIONAL ATTIRE
Students and alumni are encouraged to stop by the Career Center to look through our many options at a pace that best suits you in a zero pressure, judgment free zone.
Need help finding items? Career Center staff are available to assist you. Items are available on a first-come, first-serve basis and specific items may not be available. Common Clothing Closet items include:
- Dress shirts
- Dress pants
- Professional foot wear
- And more!
WOULD YOU LIKE TO DONATE GENTLY-USED PROFESSIONAL ATTIRE?
The Career Center welcomes donations to support our Sycamores during their professional journey. You can bring your donation to the Career Center located next to the Welcome Center and fountain or contact Alex Allen at email@example.com to schedule a pickup. While we welcome donations and value our supporters, please note that stained, ripped, and non-professional items cannot be used and will be donated to local nonprofits on behalf of the Career Center.
CLOTHING CLOSET GUIDELINES
We encourage you to review the Clothing Closet guidelines prior to your visit to ensure a smooth and positive experience. Our staff can answer any questions you have once you arrive. The guidelines are as follows:
- One visit per month (that’s five visits per semester!)
- Visitors can select up to four items TO KEEP per visit
- Visitors can try on items in our restrooms, which include full-length mirrors
- Career Center staff, if available, can assist visitors
- Visitors can take their time; there is no time limit or pressure
- Visitors should not put the clothes away. Instead, they should return them to the designated return area located in the Clothing Closet. Members of the Career Center will put the clothes away to ensure the closet is properly organized and neat